Re: booth schedules

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Here's a list of poeple who have contributed or will contribute CDs:
>
> Linux Central <linuxcentral.com> (I just received 1000 Woody i386 CD#1s
> from them, yow!)

with this kind of quantity maybe we can drop the $1 fee.  That was just to
discourage freebie hunters anyway.  Or we could save them for other shows
but who knows sarge may even be out in a few months so they would become
obsolete.

> About Debian <aboutdebian.com>
> The Sphere <the-sphere.org>
> Bside Internet Media, LLC <bsideinternet.com>
> The Computer Depot <cdepot.net>
> Innovation Software Group, LLC <innovationsw.com>
> Quality Gnu Software <quality-gnu-soft.com>
> linux-cd.com
> DebianVendor.org

Thanks for the list.  We should find some way to publicly thank all these
generous people.  Maybe on the web site or in DWN.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>