LWE: Debian + Oracle InstallFest

Just an update on the date, time, etc.

Oracle will be hosting an Oracle on Linux InstallFest at the LinuxWorld
Expo.  Present will be folks doing SuSE, RedHat, and Debian (my team).

Date will be Wednesday, 21 January, time will be 5:30PM.
The room will be 1E11 at the Jacob Javitts Center.

Folks are welcome to bring their wares in for this.  Food and beverages
(or as I should say "free beer AND free speech") will be provided
compliments of the Oracle folks.

For reference, there will limited hard cable connections, no WiFi for
this InstallFest.

For the Debian specific installation, it will be Oracle 9i.  Oracle
Product Management will be showing off Oracle 10g as well in general.

Hope to see folks there!

Sincerely,

Crawford Rainwater
CEO and President