Re: critics about our presence at LinuxTag 2004

On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 09:17:42AM +0200, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> Good morning!
>

> * Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> [040709 08:40]:
>
> > I don't think the talk at the boot thingy is going to be all that
> > usefull.
>
> Now you have lost me. About what "boot thingy" talk are you talking? And
> why "is going to be"?

"talk at the booth" thingy.

Not sure, but i am not convinced you can held a 15 minute presentation
at the booth, at least not in the conditions we had this year.

But then, joey's mention of the KDE booth and how they where organized
makes me reconsider this.

Friendly,

Sven Luther