Re: critics about our presence at LinuxTag 2004

Sven Luther wrote:
> > > I don't think the talk at the boot thingy is going to be all that
> > > usefull.
> >
> > Now you have lost me. About what "boot thingy" talk are you talking? And
> > why "is going to be"?
>
> "talk at the booth" thingy.

AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa... One missing character and the sentence gets
an entire new meaning...

> Not sure, but i am not convinced you can held a 15 minute presentation
> at the booth, at least not in the conditions we had this year.

Wasn't it planned to have scheduled presentations of the new Debian-Installer?
Isn't that the same?

Regards,

	Joey

--
If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country.
	-- motd of irc.funet.fi