Re: next events: FOSDEM + Chemnitzer Linuxtag

* Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> [2004-01-07 23:23]:
> > I'd also like to get posters from
> > http://73lab2.free.fr/debian_posters/ printed which can be sold.  I
                                                          ^^^^^^

> I have been asked on different events by much visitors, if they could
> by posters. If lot of posters get printed and distributed, it would be
> nice if we had some at the events, which can be sold to fans.

Sorry if I wasn't clear - yes, I intend those posters to be sold.  I'd
suggest we get 500 or 1000 done... if credativ has enough storage
place, printing more shouldn't be a problem since they last anyway.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com