Re: next events: FOSDEM + Chemnitzer Linuxtag

* Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> [2004-01-08 00:12]:
> If we get around to print a couple of posters, I'd vote for a poster of
> the current flyer. I believe we could save on quite a few flyers if
> people stop by our booth and read the poster first, and not just grab
> the flyer to 'perhaps read when I'm back home'. Also, that will get us
> perhaps some attention from people passing by.

I was talking about posters to sell and put on the wall at home, but
yeah, printing posters with information is certainly an option.  I
think the flyer might contain too much information for a poster,
though (and I thought there were posters at LinuxTag summarizing
Debian; correct me if I'm wrong).

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com