Re: Linux Days Luxembourg

On Oct 30, 2003, at 9:23, Axel Beckert wrote:

Hi!

On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 08:24:30AM +0100, Bob Hentges wrote:
I got an debian unstable / testing mirror, shall I bring it on Thursday
with me ? It could fasten the installation of the boxes that we get
after the tutorials a bit up.

Things like that are usually very helpful, thanks. Is it x86 only or
also other platforms?

only x86 as my bandwith is to limited to keep them all up to date otherwise :(

thought i have no idea wether you are going to install stable /
testing / unstable.

Not yet sure what to install on my sparc. Due to having only one it
doesn't matter regarding caching... But usually I prefer stable (I'm
quite konservative regarding stability, and due to having only old
hardware, it usually doesn't matter. ;-)

		Regards, Axel
--
Axel Beckert - abe@deuxchevaux.org - http://abe.home.pages.de/