Re: Linux Days Luxembourg

Hi!

On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 08:24:30AM +0100, Bob Hentges wrote:
> I got an debian unstable / testing mirror, shall I bring it on Thursday
> with me ? It could fasten the installation of the boxes that we get
> after the tutorials a bit up.

Things like that are usually very helpful, thanks. Is it x86 only or
also other platforms?

> thought i have no idea wether you are going to install stable /
> testing / unstable.

Not yet sure what to install on my sparc. Due to having only one it
doesn't matter regarding caching... But usually I prefer stable (I'm
quite konservative regarding stability, and due to having only old
hardware, it usually doesn't matter. ;-)

		Regards, Axel
--
Axel Beckert - abe@deuxchevaux.org - http://abe.home.pages.de/