Northern Europe travel info
In order to organize trips to Oslo, I'm looking for some informations
about traveling in northern Europe. Here are some questions:
About Denmark, Sweden and Norway:
- Are there toll roads? If yes, how much do they cost?
- Are there crossing fees for some special places? (bridges,
ferries, tunnels, cities, national boundaries...)
- How much do petrol (benzin) and gasoline (diesel) cost per liter?
- What is the best way to cross from Denmark to Norway (or Sweden) ?
- Is there some crossing route that is both cheap and does not require
booking in large advance?
- About the Malmö bridge, how much does it cost? And how much does it
cost to arrive in Copenhagen, since it would require taking a ferry
to cross the sea to the island where Copenhagen is located?
- I heard of a Deutsche Bahn Schönste Wochenende Ticket that offers
miracle fares when travelling during the week end. Could someone
give more info, like:
- How much does it cost
- Where do you buy it
- What can you do with it
- How many people can travel with it
- What is its range of validity
- What people do usually use it for
From the voices I heard about it it would be worth considering buying
such a ticket in group to move from Karlsruhe to Kiel and then cross by
ferry without a car.
I'd be grateful for any useful informations you might be able to give
GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <email@example.com>