Re: LinuxWochen.at 5th - 7th June, Vienna, Austria

Hey Alfie!

On Sat, May 17, 2003 at 08:40:03PM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  I currently have some (around 30) flyers in german/english language,
> we could need some more. There is one poster around, if one has some to
> spare or is able to print in the size of A2 please contact me so they
> can be transfered on time.

Well, I can't print posters, but I have access to a plotter which cuts
plastic foil.  On every cut, the machine produces about 10cm scrap which
normally goes to trash.  So I could cut Debian stickers out of these
10cm.

Maybe you can use them to mark machines as a "Debian machine".  See
[0]here.

Of course, I can cut a few [1]swirls or things up to about 30x??cm.
(from non-scrap)

This is not only possible for "Linux Wochen".

bye,
 Dennis

[0] http://people.debian.org/~seppy/notebook.jpg
[1] http://people.debian.org/~seppy/desktop.jpg