Re: Announce/confirm participation (Was: Re: [LT Infomail#2] Urgent issues - Debian)

"Jürgen A. Erhard" wrote:

>     Torsten> The persons I would expect to be there are
>
>     Torsten> [...]
>     Torsten> - Juergen A. Erhard
>
> Yes, I'm planning on coming... well, I'll likely split my time a bit
> between Debian and franky's sound/audio booth (being a closet musician
> myself), but I'll certainly be there (and that way I won't
> aimlessly(/uselessly) stand around any one booth too much ;-)

If you're interested in distributing music please check out
http://openmusic.linuxtag.org/ - maybe you want to contribute
something as well.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Computers are not intelligent.  They only think they are.