Re: [LT Infomail#2] Urgent issues - Debian

Torsten Landschoff wrote:
> Hi Joey,

Howdy!

> I wonder if everybody reported to Joey already since nothing appeared
> on this list. We should really collect who wants to stay on LinuxTag
> I think.

The current list is... no access at the moment, need to think about
a way to sync postgresql to the notebook... the list is short, that's
what I know.

> The people I expected to bring with me are
>
> - myself :-) (I need a place to sleep but I could as well lodge in a
> - David Spreen: He does not know yet if he can get away from school for
> - Roland Bauerschmidt: As expected the most dependable on my list.
> - Daniel Mester: No answer yet. Roland, do you have a way to contact

I guess that these people were already on my list.  No way to check at the
moment w/o irda cellphone...

> The persons I would expect to be there are
>
> - Martin Schulze  ;-))

Well, I hope... people still believe that I'm crazy, even while this is most
probably true, we'll see.

> - Federico Di Gregorio

You did notice that he's from italy, do you?

> >      --> Logo (EPS or TIFF), high resolution (your job)
>
> I will leave that for the Debian press contact for germany who does
> probably know better ;-) Or do you want me to provide something here,
> Joey?

Oh well, it never works delegating stuff. :)

But yes, this was a "mass" mail and I feel sort of responsible for
the Debian booth asa well, sure I'll write up some blurb.

> >    There are some logos available from last year's LinuxTag.  They
> >    only have a low resolution but would probably be better than
> >    nothing.  Unfortunately there seems to be no easy way to extract
> >    them out of the database and I do lack severe amounts of time at
> >    the moment.  If somebody has some time to share, I'd appreciate a
> >    .tgz file with all logos from last year stored.
>
> Okay, but where are these logos to be found? Is that data at least

Roland was so kind to hack up a script and Karsten already sent me
a .tgz file.  That's *very* fine.

Regards,

	Joey

--
If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country.
	-- motd of irc.funet.fi