Machine to build CDs

Concerning the issue where to build the CD, we don't have a solution
yet. Pandora would be nice, but doesn't have a "non-non-us" mirror, and
I don't know of any other Debian machines in Europe with a full mirror.
I just built a test CD with some packages from main on gluck which went
really smooth without any problems at all so far. That machine would be
nice if it were is Europe.... (fast connection, fast machine, lots of
free space, good mirror being part of http.us.debian.org round robin,
...)

Torsten, did you ask your boss if some people could get accounts on your
mirror?

Roland

--
Roland Bauerschmidt