Re: Emdebian web page

On 03/16/2017 09:53 PM, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> On 2017-03-13 13:10, Wookey wrote:
>> As you can see, Helmut is currently the one doing most of the running
>> on this, and we are making steady (but slow) progress on making stock
>> debian as small and cross-buildable as emdebian was.
> Maybe the emdebian web page should reflect those efforts and
> changes in focus? The name "emdebian" is too nice to let it rot!
I agree, why not reflecting the efforts made and the open points of the
project on the webpage? It's not clear from my point of view - thats why
this discussion has started. It would be great having newer information
available about the project's current state, packages, toolchain issues
and meta-yocto integration.

--
bytes at work
Technoparkstrasse 7