Re: State of emdebian / Future plans

On 2017-03-13 12:40 +0100, Helmut Grohne wrote:

Thanks, Helmut, for your comprehensive summary of current status.

As you can see, Helmut is currently the one doing most of the running
on this, and we are making steady (but slow) progress on making stock
debian as small and cross-buildable as emdebian was.

It was always the plan to merge what we discovered in the Emdebian
effort back into Debian proper, and that work has gone quite well
(cross-toolchains, cross-buildability, build-profiles, multiarch
co-installability). But there are still hundreds of things to fix...

http://wookware.org/