Re:Embedded Systems Users List

Hi,

A quick follow up to know if you would be interested in Embedded Systems Users list for your marketing campaign?

List Contains: Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Fax Number, Job Title, Email address, Complete Mailing Address, SIC code, Company revenue, size, Web address etc.

Specialties: VLSI, Micro Controller, General computing systems, Networking, PLC, Web Development

Let me know your thoughts or pass on the message to the right person in your company.

If you are looking for any other technologies please let me know your criteria I will get back to you with the same target.

Thanks & regards,
Deborah Perry
Marketing Analyst

If you don’t want to receive any message from us then please type “OPT OUT” in the Subject Line.