Re: fakechroot + qemu user emulation

Hello,

2011/1/22 Roger Leigh <rleigh@codelibre.net>:

> Having the ability to build packages for any arbitrary architecture
> using schroot will be really sweet.  Plus, if schroot supports it,
> sbuild will automatically be able to make use of it, which means
> you'll be able to do stuff like running an m68k buildd (or whatever
> arch) on much faster e.g.  amd64 hardware.

That is great!

A suggestion to sbuild was also done at:
but it needs a bit of work to make a proper patch.

I think next steps (after release), is trying to get cross compiler
packages into Debian, Marcin and myself can look into that. And have a
look to integrate Riku's croco tool in the environment [0]

[0] http://gitorious.org/croco/croco

Cheers
--
 Héctor Orón