Re: fakechroot + qemu user emulation

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 01:56:01PM +0100, Loïc Minier wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 22, 2011, Roger Leigh wrote:
> > BTW, now all the work on schroot for squeeze is done, I just set up a
> > 1.5.0 development release on the schroot master branch, and I'll look
> > at getting your patch merged as soon as I find time.
>
>  Awesome; I'ved fixed a couple of bugs in my local version (attached),
>  but still didn't implement support for script config

No worries, I've merged the changes you made into my git branch, and
I've sent you a mail with a patch implementing it directly in the
schroot.conf file format (I found some time to hack on this this
morning).

Having the ability to build packages for any arbitrary architecture
using schroot will be really sweet.  Plus, if schroot supports it,
sbuild will automatically be able to make use of it, which means
you'll be able to do stuff like running an m68k buildd (or whatever
arch) on much faster e.g.  amd64 hardware.

Regards,
Roger

--
  .''`.  Roger Leigh