Re: [SOLVED] multistrap (man) page

Got it working with the aid of Wookey's config file.

I generated my config file from a cut-n-paste from the multistrap man page.
It turns out that multistrap _needs_ the 'aptsources' line to work
properly.  This statement is missing from the man page :(

# the order of sections is no longer important.
# aptsources is a list of sections to be listed
# in the /etc/apt/sources.list.d/multistrap.sources.list
# of the target.
aptsources=Grip

Cheers, Brendan.