Re: multistrap page

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 12:58:33 +1000
Brendan Simon <Brendan@BrendanSimon.com> wrote:

> Is there a multistrap page on www.emdebian.org ???

Umm, not as such, sorry. There is the manpage (which someone has put on
a French website but the manpage is still in English):
http://www.linuxcertif.com/man/1/multistrap/

There's my own blog entry:
http://www.linux.codehelp.co.uk/serendipity/index.php?/archives/163-multistrap-debootstrap-for-multiple-repositories.html

However, I haven't yet combined those into a webpage.

> I can't find one anywhere ???

I've got a few pending updates for the website (mostly waiting for
appropriate support to exist in packages like debian-xcontrol) which
I'll sort out during/after DebConf. I'll also do a few updates on the
Emdebian wiki pages if I get time during DebConf.

Is there anything specific that is missing from the manpage that you'd
like covered in a prospective webpage?

multistrap was written for Emdebian but it isn't Emdebian-specific,
although it is Debian-specific. I'll see about a Wiki page first.