Re: multistrap page

Currently stuck with not finding emdebian-archive-keyring

Last part of errors is:

Dir::Cache=/home/brendan/emdebian/multistrap-nocleanup/var/cache/apt/
install   emdebian-archive-keyring debian-archive-keyring
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
E: Couldn't find package emdebian-archive-keyring
apt download failed. Exit value: 100

I'm using the [Grip] debootstrap section as specified in the man page.