Building rootfs for arm target

Hi All,

I am using emsandbox for preparing a rootfs tarball so that I can eventually run Emdebian Crush on embedded ARM target. This is what i did.

With you guys help, I successfully downloaded emdebian-tools and emdebian-rootfs

After that, i gave command  $ sudo emsandbox -a arm --create

It downloads and unpacks the packages, and comes with an error like this (last few lines)
-> running debootstrap
-> cross detected, using foreign
-> copying local configuration
-> Installing apt-lines for http://buildd.emdebian.org/emdebian/
cp: cannot stat '/usr/share/emdebian-tools/emsecondstage' No such file or directory.

Did I miss any stteps in between installing emdebian-rootfs and the command $ sudo emsandbox -a arm --create?
Have I used the right command to create rootfs? Missing any arguments?
Is the command to create rootfs to be given in certain folder. I gave it at root.

Many thanks.
Aman.