Conflicting cross-target gdb binary packages

Hello

  A newbie question (not seen in FAQs) :

  I was very pleased to discover pre-built binary packages of the whole
gcc toolchain and gdb for a large set of targets. Adding emdebian pre-built
gcc cross-target packages to Debian (testing, x86) is easy and will save me
a lot of time : Thanks !

  Unfortunately, cross-target gdb packages conflicts (at man pages/gdb.doc),
each others, but also with the (host x86 targeted) offical Debian gdb
package.  As a result I can't debug both hosts-based and arm cross-compiled
programs with pre-built gdb binary packages.

  Does a pre-built binary packages solution exists  ?
+ (others repository) providing non conflicting host gdb and cross-arm gdb
binary packages from some others repository ?
+ bi-targeted (host x86 + cross-target arm, for instance) gdb binary packages ?

  Or did I miss something ?

  Thanks in advance
  Philippe WAILLE

  My sources.list file :