Re: failure installing emdebian grip powerpc on ibook

I'm just using my G3 iBook as an emdebian test bed :)

I noticed that grub-of (grub-ieee1275) exists for open-firmware machines. I have never used it and don't know if it works on powerpc macs - I assume it does ???

Yaboot in emdebian repo will be good :)  hfs-utils also.

I am now reverting to the easy method now - installing base debian and then dist-upgrade to grip :)

Neil Williams wrote:
On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 09:10:34 +1100