回复: Re: How to build a CRAMFS type root filesystem from scratch?

--- Wolfgang Denk <wd@denx.de>wrote:

> > target devices, but how could I build a CRAMFS
> root
> > filesystem image from scratch on my Ubunutu 6.06
> LTS
> > powered i386 box? Further, how could I customize
> the
> > libraries/applications in my own root filesystem?
>
> Not exectly Debian-specific, but general enough:

http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/RootFileSystemOnACramfsFileSystem

Thanks for your response. Actually, I am using U-Boot
as the bootloader, but I did not expect that DULG had
sections about root filesystems.

Best regards,

Jarod Wang

----
Oracle Asia R&D Center, Shenzhen, P. R. China

抢注雅虎免费邮箱-3.5G容量,20M附件!
http://cn.mail.yahoo.com