Re: chroot setup howto

chroot for de the devopment env or a chroot for the target filesystem?
In the last case, you can only do this if the target is not another
architecture and I guess this is only a minority of the cases.

Maybe the wiki should add a link to tldp's cross-compilation HOWTO?

The idea of a Wiki is that people can add content that they feel is useful. As people bring up Emdebian we should construct a howto section. Community involvement is good, even in documentation. (especially since I hate to do paperwork)