Re: ELUG

On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 08:58, Dan Kegel wrote:
> For those who hate Usenet for some reason (e.g. they
> can't be bothered to set up their NNTP server's address
> in their mail client), you can access it via the web in a couple of ways, e.g.
> http://groups.google.com/groups?group=comp.os.linux.embedded

Jon,

I just checked the various threads for the past 2 months at the link
above, its seems pretty general to me. Have you read postings on this
newsgroup? Melting pot? Yes the threads are all over the place.

Craig

Dr. Craig Hollabaugh, craig@hollabaugh.com
Author of Embedded Linux: Hardware, Software and Interfacing
www.embeddedlinuxinterfacing.com