Re: ELUG

Jon Masters wrote:
Ok so which do you recommend in place of yet another?

I recommend comp.os.linux.embedded simply because I think
Usenet is a Good Thing, and the readership is large.
Most browsers will pull it up in your mail client
when you click on the link
but that assumes you've configured your mail client's NNTP server
address.

For those who hate Usenet for some reason (e.g. they
can't be bothered to set up their NNTP server's address
in their mail client), you can access it via the web in a couple of ways, e.g.
http://groups.google.com/groups?group=comp.os.linux.embedded

Are you OK with Usenet + web access, or do you demand an email-based group?
- Dan

--
US citizens: if you're considering voting for Bush, look at these first:
http://www.misleader.org/