Re: ELUG

Dan Kegel wrote:

<snip>

There are probably several others.  The last thing we need is yet another.

Ok so which do you recommend in place of yet another?

I put forward the suggestion and some have already joined so perhaps we
can give it a go and see what happens next.

Learn to use Google, why don't you...

Let's try to keep this non-personal as clearly we all do know how to use Google and I did couple of searches before setting up the list but perhaps it turns out that your point is entirely justified and I have re-invented the wheel again. In which case no harm done, no need for any protracted arguments and we can just agree to use another list for this kind of general discussion.

I am quite prepared to listen and act upon constructive arguments because I value your opinion as the author of stuff I use.

Cheers,

Jon.