Re: A doubt about loading linux image on target hardware

Hi Asbe,
Here is my reply(>>>>>>),

Llike to know how to create and load the linux image on the
target hardware?
If you want to peep into many things in linux and learn and infact become a tiny
linus, start writing from the bootsector. Build your own toolchain, but many are
available freely in net.
U would be requiring a serial/usb port communication software as per your
target configuration.
Bootloaders - many opensource,easy customisable are available, u just get
and insert in the correct configuration file.

I would also like to know how to add and remove
modules from the linux image.

re-compile,re-compile.......and strip,strip................. Unless you get an
optimised image ........

I would like to write a small application program and want to download that on the target
hardware with the linux image. I am looking for a book that explains everything about
embedded systems programming in linux.
Can some one recommend a source of information that I am looking for?
Online information is preferred but I am unable to find the relevant
website.
from many geeks,techies all over the world. The world will support You.
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeers and All the Best !!
Mailto bluekarthik@yahoo.com for further queries.

Best Regards,
karthik bala guru

T    H   E           SHADOW      W A   R      R        I            O              R !!!!