Re: font question in emacs22-gtk

Sven Joachim <svenjoac@gmx.de> writes:

> That's the situation, you're out of luck with Emacs 22. :-(

> Running emacs -nw in a suitable terminal is really the only way to get
> antialiased fonts in Emacs 22, but it also disables all graphics
> support. :-/

Thank you for the help, I downloaded and built the unicode branch today,
emacs looks beautiful now, except now w3m doesn't work.

I am not sure now if I need to install w3m from cvs or something. That
will probably be a little bit over my head so I will go back to emacs 22
for the time being.

Thanks for the help!

--

Peter Smerdon