Re: FYI: GNU Emacs Manual to be moved to non-free

   So why does documentation need invariant sections?

analogously, why does rfc822 specify header formats?  ability to forge
certain out-of-band meta information makes spamming soooo much easier.

    I see. Since you are here not for serious discourse, or to
    improve debian, but merely for entertainment; I am wasting my time.

perhaps we are improving debian together by wasting time in this manner.

    No. My thesis is that there is no unequivocal distinction.

then you need to defend your thesis rather than ask for the defense of
the antithesis.  to defend a thesis, you need to actively search for
situations that would dislodge it, and show how your mode of thought is
resiliant against those influences.  that is, don't expect me to do that
work for you (although you may find luck getting help from others).

    A dilettante. No, if you are merely trolling for amusement, I
    shan't feed you.

that's fine, too.

thi