Re: x-symbol package dangerous in multibyte environment

Janusz S. Bień wrote:
Thanks for quick answer.

I can't reproduce the problem with the version of x-symbol in
unstable/testing (4.43-4).

I tried it with emacs21 and LANG=pl_PL.  The saved file is
identical to the loaded one.  Janusz, can you test it?  The
package is at:

http://http.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/x/x-symbol/x-symbol_4.43-4_all.deb