Re: x-symbol package dangerous in multibyte environment

Janusz S. Bień wrote:
Are you on the debian-emacsen list?

Ok, I'm on it now.  Can you please send me a copy of the
files that demonstrate the problem?  And a description of
what happens.

Also, the best way to bring a bug to the attention of the
Debian package maintainer is to file a bug report.  There
is a "reportbug" package that should help you out in the
process.