Anon CVS of my Debianization efforts.

 I've a secured anon-cvs set up for anyone interested in seeing where
 things stand with the Debian package of XEmacs 21.1.x I'm working on.

 There may well be things in there useable for other XEmacs binary kit
 developers, as well as for Debian package maintainers.

 I am vendor-tracking cvs.xemacs.org HEAD in a private repository,
 with the debian/* stuff on the local trunk.

 Email me for access details. `cvsweb' is also set up here.