Re: Goodbye Wolfgang!!!

On Fri, Jun 9, 2023 at 9:36 PM Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> wrote:

Thank you very much for including the instructions.  The only package I
failed to find from the Debian archive is glab, and as far as I can tell
this is just a fancy way to clone a git repository, as gource seem to
work well with any existing git repo I have laying around.  I am already
playing with it to visualize my projects. :)

I started using glab a couple of months ago, and I forgot how I installed it.
That's right, it is a fancy way to manage GitLab repositories. For example I use it to clone the repos of an organization/group (like debian-edu) all at once. The alternative is to clone each of them manually.

Happy hacking :)
Dashamir