Goodbye Wolfgang!!!

Dear Wolfgang,

today I saw with sadness that you removed yourself from the Uploaders: fields of all the Debian Edu packages.

I need to say: THANKS A LOT FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR Debian Edu!!!! We will miss your meticulous work on Debian Edu / Skolelinux.

May you be well and healthy! Hope to see you again somewhere some time!!!

From the heart,
Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31