Re: Goodbye Wolfgang!!!

On Fri, Jun 09, 2023 at 02:20:40PM +0200, Dashamir Hoxha wrote:
> I made a visualization of contributions to debian-edu over time:
> https://peertube.debian.social/w/sNtYiY55gUeTSaQkEQzCnm
>
> It can certainly be customized and improved, `gource` has lots of options.
> I have included some instructions on the description, in case someone wants
> to reproduce it.

wow, nice, also that you documented step by step instructions how to do it.
I'm tempted to redo it and from https://salsa.debian.org/debian-edu
skip the git repos located in the "funding", "historic" and "upstream"
repositories. this should result in much fewer names and such a much
better overview.

or could you maybe be so kind and produce such a video too? ;)

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

Some people say that the climate crisis  is something that we all have created,
but  that is not true,  because if everyone is guilty  then no one is to blame.
And someone is to blame.  Some people, some companies,  some decision-makers in
particular, have known exactly what priceless values they have been sacrificing
to continue making unimaginable amounts of money. (Greta Thunberg)