Re: Edu meeting

On Tue, Mar 15, 2022 at 11:35 AM Dominik George <dominik.george@teckids.org> wrote:

That would have required me to read your mail with your poll earlier,
which, as I am a volunteer on this (and other) projects, did not
happen earlier.

You are right about this. I am sorry for the short notice.

Just to clarify: I am totally happy with someone else taking over a
task, either after mutually agreeing or when a ping stays unanswered
for some reasonable time. Just taking over a task half a day after
someone said they'd do it, in contrast, I consider a bit rude.

Thanks for the clarification.
By proposing the poll, I just wanted to share that we were also discussing with Puavo about the meeting. My impression was that you (DebianEdu) were not aware about it. But maybe I could have done it a different way. I apologise.

That said, would you be willing to organise a new poll, and scheduling
a meeting with FUSS, Debian Edu and Puavo, for the proposed agenda?

The existing poll is still open, we can just change the dates. You can also propose another poll.
But if you can join us today, at 13:15 (UTC+1), for just 5-10 min, we can decide there about the next meeting time, and this would be better than a poll, in my opinion.

Regards,
Dashamir