Re: Edu meeting

Hi,

> That's fine with me, Dominik. I am waiting for your poll.
> Please don't take it wrong, nothing was done to downplay you or DebianEdu.
> I was just trying to help, in the spirit of collaborative working.
> That said, you could have notified us earlier that you did not like the
> dates, or the poll, or the way things are being organized. Anyway, better
> late than never.

That would have required me to read your mail with your poll earlier,
which, as I am a volunteer on this (and other) projects, did not
happen earlier.

Just to clarify: I am totally happy with someone else taking over a
task, either after mutually agreeing or when a ping stays unanswered
for some reasonable time. Just taking over a task half a day after
someone said they'd do it, in contrast, I consider a bit rude.

That said, would you be willing to organise a new poll, and scheduling
a meeting with FUSS, Debian Edu and Puavo, for the proposed agenda?

Cheers,
Nik

--
Dominik George (1. Vorstandsvorsitzender, pädagogischer Leiter)
Teckids e.V. — Digitale Freiheit mit Jugend und Bildung