Re: Edu meeting

Hi,

> I am not sure if everyone has been able to reply to the poll yet:
> https://cloud.fs.al/apps/polls/s/q4VnAw1Ak36ipNvW
> However let's make a meeting today (March 15), starting at 13:15 UTC+1
> (since Paolo cannot be there at 13:00). If not everyone is present, let's
> discuss at the meeting what to do next.

This won't work out for me.

I am also not particularly delighted that this was taken out of my
hands without any mutual agreement.

As promised, I will make a poll for the meeting with the agenda I
proposed once I get to it.

Also, maybe it would make sense to combine this with the exchange with
Puavo.

Cheers,
Nik

--
Dominik George (1. Vorstandsvorsitzender, pädagogischer Leiter)
Teckids e.V. — Digitale Freiheit mit Jugend und Bildung