Re: [Reopen][Solved] Re: Post installation network problem

[Frank Weißer]
> I tried that with 10.0.0.1, 185.150.99.255 and, to go safe, 8.8.8.8
> No effect. My ISP (ewetel) doesn't tell anything about DNS's.

How did you test this?  Did you remember to reload bind after each
change?

Is for example 'host vg.no 8.8.8.8' working on the main server?

> So my approach would be to get the named three DNS's in
> /etc/resolv.conf, but I have no idea where to force that.

This approach would not work, as the requried DNS entries provied by the
main server would not be resolvable on the external DNS servers.

--
Happy hacking