Re: Boot issue on older hardware using buster

Hi Roman,

[ roman.meier@gismap.ch, 2021-03-17 ]
> Another question:
>
> I'm not sure if it's related to the above though.
>
> To login using "diskless workstation" works just fine but I can't
> using "thin client" and I'm redirected back to the login screen.

This issue is unrelated to the reported one. Most probably you are
trying to login as the same user already logged in on the LTSP server.
Log out on the server and you should be able to log in via the thin
client.

Wolfgang