Re: Boot issue on older hardware using buster

Hi Wolfgang,

I uncommented the line and rebuilt the pxe menu.

Now, when I boot the client I get the following error:

Negotiation: ..Error: Unknown error returned by server. Server said: Export unknown
Exiting.

Could it be that the script is somehow broken?

Kind regards,
Roman