Fwd: Re: Boot issue on older hardware using buster

Hi folks,

I was able to create the new image for i386 devices. I also did the changes using ldapvi but it seems to me that only devices connected to secondary subnets are handled here.

Currently I'm interested in switching to the i386 kernel for the primary subnet only.

I therefore adjusted the following two files:

/var/lib/tftpboot/debian-edu/default-diskless.cfg
/var/lib/tftpboot/debian-edu/default-thin.cfg

However, I still get the old message upon booting with an older device.

What am I missing here?

Kind regards,
Roman