Re: debian-edu-doc: reworking content of binary packages

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 08:55:06PM +0200, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> As far as I know, the content showing up at jenkins.d.n can't be
> different. Holger would know better...

well, currently the job just builds the package as it is.

but there is no reason we could build a slightly different package, where
- for example - before the actual build we would copy debian/control.jenkins
to debian/control and thus we could build a different set of binary packages.

(I think this needs more changes than just to debian/control, but you get the
idea.)

--
cheers,
	Holger