Re: next-generation LTSP landing in unstable

Hi,

On  Do 14 Nov 2019 07:43:03 CET, Alkis Georgopoulos wrote:

Yes, this should work fine. nodm is unmaintained upstream currently, so lightdm-autologin-greeter (from the same author) might also be an option. Or even something like lightdm-remote-session-freerdp2.

The non-maintenance of the nodm project can be partially blamed on me. Enrico gave me full access to and control over the upstream Git repo, but I have done a bad job, recently.

Just for the record, I am the Debian maintainer of lightdm-autologin-greeter and also the upstream+downstream maintainer of lightdm-remote-session-freerdp2

Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31