Re: [note] Some of weblate entrie seems reverted when wiki updates

Hi hoxp18,

after wiki updates manual work is (still) needed to update weblate. So
there is some delay (of some days, I guess).

On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 08:01:56AM +0900, hoxp18 wrote:
>    And salsa says 200KB limitation for me. Now I understand some related
>    mails in this ML.
>
> 2. I switched using git itself. fast.
>
> 3. I'm planning to send patch in ordinal .diff in this ML.
>
> If you have any idea/pitfall-warning/suggestion, please tell me.

Adding 'hoxp18-guest' to the debian-edu group on salsa.debian.org would
be an option. A git related translation HowTo is available:
https://salsa.debian.org/debian-edu/debian-edu-doc/raw/master/documentation/debian-edu-buster/README.debian-edu-buster-manual-translations

Wolfgang