[note] Some of weblate entrie seems reverted when wiki updates

To: Debian Edu team (especially manual)

Greeting,

I found some of "translated" entries had been
reverted, with additional paragraphs nearby.

I think Weblate confused about wiki operation a bit.

1. Maybe I should use VCS and modify .po files,
   sending patches and/or making push-requests.

2. Or I could download my weblate history,
   under my local VCS management.

3. Weblate seems to forget/make-a-mistake to reflect
   wiki modification;

   e.g.) some new paragraphs not seen in "untranslated"

I'm not used to Git but I can use bzr-git.
I'll do translations by [1].

Regards.