Re: Time to drop Weblate (Was: The Norwegian Bokmål translation team move from Transifex to Weblate)

HI Frans,

On  Mo 11 Feb 2019 21:10:56 CET, Frans Spiesschaert wrote:

Petter Reinholdtsen schreef op ma 11-02-2019 om 14:00 [+0100]:
[Wolfgang Schweer]
> Please keep weblate translations going on.
> I'll take over the wiki edit part (copyright).

I would be happy to teach anyone, including you, how to sync between
weblate and salsa (which mostly involve 'git pull weblate master &&
git
push' with a few clicks on the Weblate admin page to reduce the
chance
of any git conflict in between).

I just concluded that the joy/frustration threshold had been passed
today on this task and will try to spend time on something with
higher
joy/frustration value instead.

If no one else steps in, I am willing to try and take over the Weblate
part, although this means that in the beginning I will be in need of
some guidance, because I have no previous experience with administering
a Weblate project. I only have a Weblate user account in order to be
able to update the Dutch translation for the po4a package.

I only saw your reply to this thread now. I'll be happy to share the workload with you.

If possible, let's meet on IRC #debian-edu and discuss about the distribution of tasks.

I'll be around most of tomorrow, I guess. Also on Friday. Please highlight me on #debian-edu (or let me know what nick you are... I hope you are available on IRC... if not...).

If you are not on IRC, please let's maybe have a quick WebRTC chat to discuss the work ahead.

Thanks+Greets,
Mike

PS: when mailing to me via debian-edu ML, feel free to Cc: me directly, so that I see your reply asap. PPS: when mailing to others via debian-edu ML, don't Cc: them... ;-) unless explicitly requested...
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31